Nervous about your property adventure? Don’t be. Whether you're getting ready to buy or sell, in the middle of it, or just looking for some answers, our top-notch skills ensure you get the best experience possible. It’s what we love to do.
At Your Town Mall Holdings, you are assured of superior guidance – and superior results – regarding your every real estate investment and transaction.
Large or small, condo or mansion, Multi-Family Apartment Buildings, Shopping Centers, Mixed-use, Office, Retail, Mobile Home Parks, or Mini-Storage, we can find it and get it for you at the price that's right. TICs? Fixer-uppers? Luxury? We can help with all of it. We always have a current list of available properties for you to check out.
We specialize in commercial loans for acquisition or refinancing, developing or rehabbing, of Multi-Family Apartment Buildings, Centers, Mixed-use, Office, Retail, Mobile Home Parks, Mini-Storage, Industrial, Hotels and Motels, and Specialty Properties.
As the Owner’s Rep/Project Management consultant we will improve the Project Owner’s and other stakeholders’ confidence in the potential success of the project. This enhanced confidence grows out of the ability of our professional team of experienced personnel who can provide advice and recommendations regarding:
• The development of a comprehensive Construction Management plan
• The effective use of available funds
• Enhanced control of the scope of the work
• Recommendations regarding various delivery methods suitable for the project or program
• Optimal project scheduling options
• Value added use of individual project team members’ expertise
• Strategies to avoid delays, changes and claims
• Enhanced design and construction quality
• Optimum flexibility in contracting/procurement options our Owner’s Rep - Construction Management service involves a comprehensive management and control effort applied to the project or program for the Project Owner, beginning in the early project planning stages and continuing through project completion.
The implementation of these management activities turns the planning, design and construction process into one, which maximizes the Project Owner’s control over the project's scope, quality, time, and cost, and adds predictability of the outcome from the start of programming to completion of construction.